Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1st Attempt at shooting my own family pictures...

Whew!  We can check that off the list.  Push the button and RUN!  Everyone is even looking, I think I totally lucked out!  I am so very grateful for such an amazing family.  I love them so very much!  They truly bring me pure happiness and joy...and at times headaches, but mostly the happiness and joy thing. :D  And a special thanks to my mom for trusting me with my Great Grandmothers old chair...it looks perfect!

Now I just have to decide which one to order for my wall...decisions, decisions.



This Image is property of Glimpse Photography, LLC. Use without permission is prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! You look amazing! You should see my family pictures, I bought a shutter remote and couldn't get it to work and ended up using the timer any way.

    ReplyDelete